February 18, 2010

SnOMG 2010

I guess since Drew and I missed the first big snow of the season for NYC, it was only fair that we be here for the mother load.  We've been snowed in for almost a week, with Drew only going to work one day.

Our street:


We're at the very end of the road, so we haven't gotten a lot of help from the plows.  Drew and Tom have shoveled very valiantly.


The amount of snow we got is just ridiculous.  Ree. Dic. You. Luss.  I was up to my thighs and could comfortably sit.



The plowing and snow drifts were as tall as Drew:


Renata and Tom brought the boys out to play; it was fun watching them try to traverse the snow!


Jack just wanted to eat it.


We even tried a little sledding down the small hill in front of our place.




I love Hayden's "That was VERY fun!".



We are all super sick of the snow now, but it will be fun to remember the blizzard of 2010!

No comments: